Are you contemplating opening a business in Fort Bend County?
The Fort Bend County SBDC is ready to assist you every step of the way in this process. The first step in the process is to attend the no-cost group orientation session where many topics will be discussed.
A few of the topics covered will be:
- How to start a business in your area.
- What should a business plan contain?
- What form of business structure is best for my business?
- What assistance can the FBSBDC and their advisors provide me?
- What funding is available for my business and how do I get it?
At the end of the orientation session the Fort Bend County SBDC will discuss setting up no-cost one-on-one counseling sessions.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.
Contact the Fort Bend County SBDC at (281)499-9787 for accommodations, or if you have questions about this class.